Custom Ice™ WHIPPED BUTTERCREAM-STYLE ICING
This ready-to-whip icing is much easier to work with than traditional buttercream and you can expect more consistent results. You’ll save time, especially on clean-up. And you’ll find Custom Ice™ customizes nicely with flavors, sweeteners and colors. It’s a whole new way to look at buttercream!
|NO.||PKG||NET WT.||GROSS WT.||CUBE||PALLET|
|15596||4 / 8.8 lb||35.2 lb||37.09 lb||.81 cf||11 x 5 = 55|
WATER, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL OIL, SUGAR, CORN SYRUP, DEXTROSE, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN
SYRUP, HYDROGENATED COCONUT OIL, SODIUM CASEINATE (A MILK DERIVATIVE), SALT, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, SOY
LECITHIN, TO PRESERVE FRESHNESS (POTASSIUM SORBATE), SODIUM STEAROYL LACTYLATE, GUAR GUM, TO PRESERVE
FRESHNESS (SODIUM BENZOATE), POLYSORBATE 60, POLYSORBATE 80.CONTAINS: MILK, SOYFOR BUTTERCREAM-STYLE ICING
1. Use 1 part powdered sugar (6x,10x,12x) to two parts Custom Ice
2. Fold in sugar on low speed
3. Mix on medium speed to desired texture.
4. Sugar may be adjusted to produce the desired consistency
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Easier clean-up than traditional butter icing
- May be frozen after application
- Resists shrinking and cracking
- Maintains color without fading
- Blends well with flavors and sweeteners.
Frozen: 1 year
Refrigerated: 21 days
Decorated & Domed
Refrigerated: 21 days
Frozen: 9 months
Ambient: 7 days
Approximate Yield per Gallon
Depending on ingredients, approximately 2X liquid volume.
- 9 8” Single Rounds
- 6 8” Double Rounds
- 6 ¼ Sheet
- Store frozen.
- Before using thaw completely in refrigeration until free of ice crystals.
- Do not refreeze unwhipped product.
- Before opening shake gently.
- Whip no more than 20% of the total bowl capacity at one time.
- Whip at medium speed.
For Buttercream-Style Icing: Use 1 part powdered sugar to 2 parts liquid; fold in sugar on low speed; mix on medium speed to desired texture. Sugar may be adjusted to produce the desired consistency.
- Decorate cake or dessert.
- Decorated cakes and desserts can be frozen.
- Store remaining cream in refrigerator.
Orange Cranberry Icing
Citrusy orange sweetens up the best-loved tart berry of the holiday season. This icing will make your cake the star of your buffet!
Lime Rickey Cheesecake Icing
Like a refreshing summer breeze! The richness of cheesecake filling is perfectly balanced with tangy lime and sweet raspberry to top your cake with old-fashioned goodness.
Maple Bacon Icing
Bacon isn't just for breakfast anymore! Paired with maple flavor, it's the perfect dessert version of pancakes & bacon.