Concentrate – Classic VERSATILE TOPPING BASE
Flavor Right’s cost-effective Concentrate Topping Base is a profit builder with the kind of flexibility that allows you to create your own signature desserts with style. It’s so easy to use—just add 1 part water, heavy cream, milk or condensed milk to 2 parts topping base. Mix in fillings, fruits or liqueurs to add a unique flavor twist. However you mix it, Concentrate Topping Base creates a very creamy, highly stable topping, so you can have complete confidence that your desserts will taste fabulous and look impressive every time.
|NO.||PKG||NET WT.||GROSS WT.||CUBE||PALLET|
|43642||1 / 30 lb||30 lb||31.69 lb||.81 cf||16 x 4 = 64|
WATER, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL OIL, SUGAR, DEXTROSE, CORN SYRUP, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF THE FOLLOWING: POLYSORBATE 60, SODIUM CASEINATE (A MILK DERIVATIVE), CARBOHYDRATE GUM, SALT, SODIUM STEAROYL LACTYLATE, SORBITAN MONOSTEARATE, SODIUM CITRATE, SOY LECITHIN, XANTHAN GUM, HYDROXYPROPYLCELLULOSE, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, TO PRESERVE FRESHNESS, COLORED WITH BETA CAROTENE.
CONTAINS: MILK, SOY
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Versatility: blend with water, milk or cream
May be frozen after application
Resists cracking or forming a crust when frozen
Blends well with fruits, liqueurs and flavorings
Frozen: 1 year
Refrigerated: 35 days
Decorated & Domed
Refrigerated: 5 days
Frozen: 6 months
Approximately 4X liquid volume, when handled according to package instructions
- Store frozen.
- Before using thaw completely in refrigeration until free of ice crystals.
- Do not refreeze unwhipped product.
- Before opening shake gently.
- Mix 2 parts Concentrate Base with 1 part cold water, milk, cream or juice.
- Whip no more than 20% of the total bowl capacity at one time.
- Whip at medium speed until peaks form.
- For sweeter topping, sugar may be added.
- Decorate cake or dessert.
- Always decorate away from heat sources (ovens, stoves or others).
- Store decorated cake or dessert and remaining cream in refrigerator.