Whip’n Top™ Sugar-Free Dessert Topping
Many consumers today prefer a lighter, healthier lifestyle—often, diet restrictions require it. Flavor Right’s Sugar-Free
products are the perfect replacements for sugar-sweetened icing and topping, with the smooth texture and creamy flavor
of regular icings. They are ready to whip, easy to use and always look appealing for days, even unrefrigerated, when domed.
And customers will rave about their clean, no-aftertaste flavor—they might not even believe they’re Sugar-Free!
|NO.||PKG||NET WT.||GROSS WT.||CUBE||PALLET|
|43693 – topping||4/ 8 lb||32 lb||34.41 lb||.81 cf||11 x 5 = 55|
|43695 – topping||1/ 30 lb||30 lb||31.69 lb||.81 cf||16 x 4 = 64|
WATER, MALTITOL SYRUP, HYDROGENATED COCONUT OIL, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL OIL, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF THE FOLLOWING: CARBOHYDRATE GUM, POLYSORBATE 60, POLYGLYCEROL ESTERS OF FATTY ACIDS, SALT, SODIUM ALGINATE, SOY LECITHIN, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, SODIUM CITRATE, NATURAL FLAVOR, COLORED WITH BETA CAROTENE. CONTAINS: SOY
FEATURES & BENEFITS
May be frozen after application, resists shrinking, yellowing and cracking or forming a crust when frozen
Frozen: 1 year
Decorated & Domed
Refrigerated: 5 days
Frozen: 6 months
Approximately 4X liquid volume, when handled according to package instructions
- Store frozen.
- Before using thaw completely in refrigeration until free of ice crystals.
- Do not refreeze unwhipped product.
- Before opening shake gently.
- Whip no more than 20% of the total bowl capacity at one time.
- Whip at medium speed.
- For sweeter topping, sugar may be added.
- When blending with cream or other ingredients, first start with Whip ‘n Top™ and when partially whipped add other ingredients.
- Decorate cake or dessert.
- Always decorate away from heat sources (ovens, stoves or others).
- Store decorated cake or dessert and remaining cream in refrigerator.