Whip’n Ice™ Vanilla ICING AND FILLING
Lighter than traditional icing, Whip’n Ice™ has been chosen 2 to 1 over buttercream in blind tasting…proving that today’s consumers prefer lighter desserts, as long as they don’t have to give up decadent taste. And it looks as good as it tastes— Whip’n Ice™ is a decorator’s dream, creating smooth, fine lines that transform desserts into works of art. It’s so simple to use—nothing to add or measure—just pour, whip and decorate. Also available Pre-Whipped!
|NO.||PKG||NET WT.||GROSS WT.||CUBE||PALLET|
|43648||12 / 2 lb||24 lb||26.14 lb||.61 cf||16 x 6 = 96|
|43611||4/ 8.8 lb||35.2 lb||37.80 lb||.81 cf||11 x 5 = 55|
|43610||1 /32 lb||32 lb||33.86 lb||.81 cf||16 x 4 = 64|
WATER, SUGAR, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL OIL, DEXTROSE, CORN SYRUP, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF THE FOLLOWING: SODIUM CASEINATE (A MILK DERIVATIVE), TO PRESERVE FRESHNESS (SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE), CARBOHYDRATE GUM, POLYSORBATE 60, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, SALT, SOY PROTEIN ISOLATE, POLYGLYCEROL ESTERS OF FATTY ACIDS, MONO AND DIGLYCERIDES, SODIUM CITRATE, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, SOY LECITHIN, XANTHAN GUM.
CONTAINS: MILK, SOY
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Maintains color without fading
Resists cracking and bleeding
May be frozen after application
Frozen: 1 year
Refrigerated: 21 days
Decorated & Domed
Refrigerated: 7 days
Frozen: 6 months
Approximately 3X liquid volume, when handled according to package instructions
- Store frozen.
- Before using thaw completely in refrigeration until free of ice crystals.
- Do not refreeze unwhipped product.
- Before opening shake gently.
- Whip no more than 20% of the total bowl capacity at one time.
- Whip at medium speed until achieving a stiff peak.
- Decorate cake or dessert.
- Decorated cakes and desserts can be frozen.
- Store remaining cream in refrigerator.